I have been a satisfied customer of a few different services through Fiverr.com, having used it for some help with graphics work, web design, and spoken-word recordings. I’ve also used it for proofreading and editing services when I was too busy with other commitments to do the work myself!
Now that I’m looking ahead to my retirement years, and thinking ahead to what I’ll do with my free time in that next phase of life, I have decided to start accepting freelance work myself through Fiverr.
What services am I making available? Here’s a list of what I’ll offer to start:
- Copy writing (short texts, web content, articles, blog posts);
- Translation French to English.
I do plan to make more services available when I have more time at my disposal to take on more involved work. Future offerings will include:
- Strategic planning and strategy development;
- Communication strategy development;
- Human resources strategy development;
- Performance measurement dashboards;
- Audit, evaluation, or review projects;
- Business case preparation;
- White paper writing.
If you, or someone you know, have a need for any of the above-listed services, please check out my Fiverr.com profile and get in touch with me to discuss your project.